People love good finger foods, and they especially love the delicious ones served at weddings. To get a little more creative than the typical mini quiche and crème puffs served at weddings, we turned to Pinterest for some fresh, new appetizer ideas. Impress your guests with our top ten wedding appetizer ideas from Pinterest:
- Herbed cream cheese and cucumber bites--This is a classy twist on the ever-so-overdone veggie and dip platter.
- Caprese skewers--The combination of tomato, mozzarella, basil and balsamic vinegar is refreshing and simple.
- Grapes with pecan-dipped goat cheese--This appetizer is the perfect blend of sweet, creamy and crunchy.
- Shrimp shooters--Guests will love this fun, miniature version of a shrimp cocktail.
- Crab stuffed mushrooms--Stuffed mushrooms are always a hit, but people will love them even more when stuffed with tasty crabmeat.
- Guacamole bruschetta--Topping French bread with guacamole gives the appetizer a zesty twist.
- Brie-and pistachio-stuffed roasted pears--This is an elegant, tasteful way to serve fruit and cheese.
- Bacon-wrapped potatoes--Impress bacon-lovers with this sophisticated way of serving the greasy and insanely delicious breakfast food at your wedding.
- Tortellini skewers with pesto dipping sauce--This appetizer lets you serve the popular cheese-filled pasta as a lighter fare, rather than as a heavy meal.
- Jalapeno cream cheese crescent poppers-- Spice things up with this flavorful bite-sized appetizer.
These appetizer ideas are simple, delectable and elegant for a wedding. Your guests will surely be raving. To find other wedding appetizer inspiration, search around on Pinterest, and don’t forget to pin your favorites. Let us know about the other great ideas you find!