Digital Welcome Kit
You’re all booked and we are excited and honored that you have selected us to provide your entertainment! Rest assured, we’re going to help make it an awesome celebration that will be memorable and fun for you and your guests! Thanks for trusting us to be a part of one of the best days of your life!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Here are some things you need to know to get the best out of our services:
- Music Requests / Planning App
We have put together an AWESOME app to help you select just the right soundtrack for your event and provide us all the important details for your event. It is available at the Apple App Store and Google Play
- How to get ahold of us: Text and/or Email are the best ways to reach your DJ to make changes or communicate. Should you misplace their contact information, just reach out to the office at
- Availability: All your planning with our team can be done via video chat or over the phone but if you want to meet in person, just let your DJ know. Most of our meetings are weekday evenings. Weekend meetings are typically not available due to our event schedule
- Emails from us: You will get various emails along the way. Some are reminders to do things like fill out your music requests / planning app, others are offering some amazing services you may not know you needed and others are tips/helpful info. We like to stay in touch! One last thing, you will get an email from us AFTER the wedding as well, and we love 5 STAR reviews (hint hint)
- Tips / Suggestions: If you have not done so yet, check out our Tips on Planning the Perfect Party and Tips on Planning the Perfect Timeline
- Meals: You are not required to feed the DJ. We won’t starve. If you do provide us with a meal, we will eat quickly with the other vendors and out of sight of guests
- Arrival/set-up: On your event day, we typically arrive about 1.5 to 2 hours before the contracted start time of your event, based on setup requirements.
- Requirements: As per the contract, we may need a six foot table with a linen and power, please double check with your DJ.
- Gratuities: Tipping is totally up to you! We typically see 15-20% tips if the DJ was amazing
- The Music: Of course, this is the most important thing to us, heck, we are DJs. If it’s important to you, take some time to work on your online planner. You can even link to your favorite Spotify playlist(s). Speaking of, check out some of ours below
Music Requests | Planning App
Each company and each policy will be different. Many clients who purchased insurance for their events were still only offered limited coverage for the coronavirus pandemic. Make sure to check with the company you purchase event insurance from to know exactly what is and is not covered based on your purchase. They may have additional coverage options for things like pandemics that may not be included in the basic policy. Some companies to check out are Wedding Protector Plan, WedSafe and Wedsure.
Most event vendors do not offer a refund policy and often also do not offer a transfer policy if your event date has to be changed. Typically event vendors are small businesses operating with even smaller profit margins. A proper insurance policy will help for a more win-win situation and provide a continued positive relationship with your event vendors.
Here is a great article that goes into more details about Event Insurance
*This information and links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by First Coast Events, Inc. (dba Y? Entertainment & Smiley Face Photo Booth) of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. First Coast Events, Inc. (dba Y? Entertainment & Smiley Face Photo Booth) bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
BEST. EVENT. EVER.
Click the button below to take the first step toward collaborating with us